PCA respects your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our Website and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Information Covered by this Notice
The personal information we collect includes the following:
- Contact and identification information, such as name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- Information concerning the products and services we provide to or receive from, you, including with respect to the service, maintenance and repair history of such products.
- Credit and financial information such as payment methods and preferences, and billing and credit history.
- Business relationship information, including information related to your agreements, preferences, advisors and decision-makers.
- Customer relationship information such as customer service requests and feedback and information requested or provided by or from you.
How We Collect Information About You
We collect and maintain different types of personal information in respect of individuals with whom we interact. PCA may collect personal information that you provide when you:
- Purchase, order, return or exchange any of our products and services online, over the telephone or in person.
- Request a copy of an invoice.
- Request a quote, special order or information about any of our products and services.
- Contact our customer service staff.
- Apply for employment.
- Provide us with comments or suggestions.
- Visit our website or any of our physical locations.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically may include Personal Information, or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use the personal information we collect to enable us to manage and develop our business and operations, including for the following purposes:
- to establish, maintain and manage relations with our customers (for example, we will use personal information to establish a customer's identity and location so that we may accurately deliver and bill for products and services).
- to establish, maintain and manage relations with our partners.
- to analyze customer requirements for our products and services so that we may work to improve our products and services.
- to communicate with partners in order to improve our products and services.
- to be able to inform you of products and services from Best of Grow, or third parties that we have carefully selected as partners may wish to offer you, including sending you information promoting the products and services of ours or partners.
- to be able to comply with your requests.
- to verify your identity (for example, name, address, telephone number and birth date, if applicable).
- to verify creditworthiness.
- to protect us against error, fraud, theft and damage to our goods and property.
- to enable us to undertake our environmental, health and safety activities, including incident planning, response and investigation.
- to enable us to comply with applicable legal, audit or regulatory requirements (for example, we may collect personal information to satisfy the obligations imposed on us by various regulatory boards or agencies to follow procedures mandated by such boards or agencies in respect of the provision of our products and services).
- any other reasonable purpose to which you consent.
We may use your personal information without your knowledge or consent where we are permitted or required by applicable law or regulatory requirements to do so.
When Do We Disclose Your Personal Information?
Further, your personal information may be disclosed:
- as permitted or required by applicable law or regulatory requirements. In such a case, we will endeavor to not disclose more personal information than is required under the circumstances.
- to comply with valid legal processes such as search warrants, subpoenas or court orders.
- to protect the rights and property of PCA (for example, to collect a debt or to protect ourselves from fraud).
- when we require legal advice from a lawyer.
- in an emergency that threatens an individual’s life, health, or personal security.
- when the personal information is available from a public source (for example, the telephone book).
- with your consent, where such consent is required by law.
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time.
Age of Consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence, and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with an online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
Questions and Contact Information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, contact us at 604 782 6789